Ways To Give
Parish Giving Scheme
There are several ways to make an offering to the churches or become a regular planned giver. The eaisiest way is through the Parish Giving Scheme. All four of our churches ate signed up to the scheme and it is really easy! Simply follow this link: www.parishgiving.org.uk click find your parish (in the centre of the screen) and scelect one of our four parishes you wish to give to, Burghill, Stretton Sugwas, Moreton-on-Lugg or Pipe-cum-Lyde. Once you have found the right church, simply click on the right hand side of it below the map and donate. You will have to register to us this but once you have giving is easy. You can donate as little or as much as you would like, either regularly or as a one off gift.
Other ways to give
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services.
- If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to The PCC of (Parish). So for example if you would like to donate to Stretton Sugwas, make it payable to “The PCC of Stretton Sugwas” and post it to the Treasuer or the Rector.
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
- You may also like to consider making a donation to your respective parish in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
- Sign up for ‘Easyfundraising’
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return an Ongoing Gift Aid declaration to us if you have not done so already. The benefit to the Benefice, is that we can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.).